Thursday, June 21, 2012

Days 3 & 4

Food for the 2 days is pretty much identical.

Breakfast: 2 hard boiled eggs
Lunch: salad with grilled chicken, olive oil & vinegar with oregano, pear
Dinner: salad with grilled chicken, olive oil & vinegar with oregano, avocado
Snack: pear, 2 plums (Today was probably more like 1 & 1/4 plums as my 2 littles wanted to share.)

I know I eat basically the same things every day but I am really ok with it.  I like those things. When I get tired of them I'll switch to something else.

I don't really detail the salad ingredients. Any of the following can be included and usually equals around 100 calories: romaine, spinach, tomato, cukes, peppers, red cabbage, carrots,celery and whatever else you might throw in a salad.

I have a crapton of homework (and blogs to read) so I'll leave it here for now.

6 comments:

  1. I eat the same stuff day in and day out as well. Whatever works!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The few people I have told about what I am eating thought it was crazy that I eat the same thing. I hate to bring up their daily Cheeto addiction.

      Delete
  2. Sounds yummy. I tend to eat the same things each day as well. Why not, if you like it? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is yummy! Glad I am not the only one :)

      Delete