Thursday, May 24, 2012

End of Term

The Bossman went to lunch so I thought I would pop on and say hi. 

My classes end this week and there are papers to be written and hair to be pulled out.  Then I get a whopping five day break before starting the next round.

The good news is: the next round is the last round. I have four classes left to take and I decided to just bang them out over the summer.  One ends July 31, the other three end August 25.  It is going to be tough taking so many classes, working full time, and trying to do a couple of fun things with the kids during the summer. Aside from just wanting to be done, taking all the classes now will mean saving some money. I have a comprehensive tution plan that lets me take up to 36 credits a year for one price. If I don't take them now I will have to either 1) take extra classes to maintain full time status and qualify for financial aid or 2) pay for it out of pocket. Since the pockets are empty and I don't want to take bullshit classses just to be full time, and I don't want this to take another year- I am taking four classes over the summer.

Did that make any sense to you?

On the fat front:
I was up two pounds this morning. No excuses. I am going to bust my ass so Sunday's (my "official" day) weigh in is a loss. I wanted to say a maintain, but why not aim higher? Always aiming low is just going to bring low results. So- aiming for a loss this Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. Yup, it makes sense! Summer sessions can be intense (esp with the kiddos) but at least the pain will be over quick.

    Bust that ass on let us know how you do on Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete