Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Whole 30 Day One


Start weight: 275.5
With this Whole 30 I hope to get back on track in my mind. I also hope to drop fifteen pounds and incorporate some exercise into my life.

My day one plan:
Breakfast- 2 hard boiled eggs
Lunch- salad with romaine, carrots, red cabbage, red peppers, tomato, 3 oz grilled chicken with balsamic & olive oil
Dinner- steak, zucchini and avocado

I am trying not to snack but if I do get hungry I have a pear standing by.

I am not much of an exerciser but want to be healthier so as part of my Whole 30 I plan on adding in exercise. (Did that sound too trainwrecky?) I am going to ride the dust collecting Schwinn Airdyne. I plan on riding until I feel like I am going to die. That should be about fifteen minutes. (I know that sounded trainwrecky!) However long I last today I will add on two minutes tomorrow, and two minutes the next day, etc.

I also plan on adding in some strength exercises. But haven't figured which ones. I'll have to look at Norma's routines and scale them back around 400% and maybe I can do a third of it. I'll probably start with squats and push ups. Do as many as I can and then add at least one more the next day. Maybe I'll even watch some YouTube videos to see how to use the paperweight kettle bell without breaking some part of me.

I have lots of  boiled eggs, vegetables and grilled chicken at the ready. I feel good and am excited to rock this Whole 30!

5 comments:

  1. I know you're gonna rock it, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a dozen boiled eggs in the fridge and I've hidden the oatmeal ;)
    Ditto what they said...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get it girl!! I can't wait to watch that little fitness pal widget climb back up!! You've got this!

    ReplyDelete