Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day 11

Day 11 plan:
Breakfast: 2 hard boiled eggs
Lunch: salad with grilled chicken
Dinner: Salad, grilled chicken, and avocado
Snacks: pear & plum (more likely 2 plums as they are super ripe and juicy)


Norma commented on my last post that it sounds like I feel good. You know what, I do. I am actually enjoying the Whole 30. I like eating things that don't have ingredients. I don't even miss yogurt and believe me, I didn't think that would be the case. After the first few days, it has become (dare I say it?) easy to eat like this.  And it is really nice to not count calories.

I hope I don't screw it up.

10 comments:

  1. Just found you via Lyn's blog. I did my first Whole30 in the spring, and I just wanted to give you a little encouragement! It is SO worth it, and it sounds like you're already enjoying the fruits of your labours. I'm glad you're getting into the swing of things already, and are enjoying the freedom from counting calories. I wish you much continued success, and I look forward to following along! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming over! All encouragement is gratefully accepted!

      Delete
  2. You aren't going to screw it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great plan... new follower here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're not going to screw this up. You are rocking the Whole30! I'm really proud of you. Keep going!!

    ReplyDelete